Effective Date: 8/10/2023
1. Information we collect:
We may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. The personally identifiable information that we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the Users’ name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
2. Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used to access the Website, the operating system, and other similar information.
3. How we use collected information:
We collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided allows us to respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use the information to understand how our Users as a group use the Services provided on our Website.
- To process payments: We use the information provided by Users when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided by Users to send them information and updates regarding their order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
4. Protection of user information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
5. Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our trusted business partners, affiliates, and advertisers.
6. Compliance with laws:
We will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may need to disclose Users’ personal information to respond to a subpoena, court order, or other legal request when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and safety, or the rights, safety, or property of others.
Mindful Gifts has the discretion to update this Policy at any time. We encourage Users to frequently check this page to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
8. Your acceptance of these terms:
By using the Website and our Services, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use our Website or Services. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.